Adding Cloud Providers
The Storage Made Easy Enterprise File Fabric platform supports many different data sources - on-premises, in the cloud, and includes file storage, object storage and applications.
Please contact us if you are not sure if your platform is supported. Most object storage vendors and services offer S3-compatible or OpenStack Swift APIs. We can also connect to many applications through their WebDAV, FTPS or SFTP APIs.
These guides will also be helpful for our standalone explorer and drive products.
- Amazon Cloud Drive (deprecated - no longer available)
- ActiveScale (Western Digital)
- Ceph (S3)
- Ceph Rados
- Concurrent (Ceph)
- EMC Atmos (deprecated)
- EMC Atmos S3
- Email-as-a-Cloud (deprecated)
- HostingSolutions.it (deprecated)
- HP Helion (deprecated)
- IBM Connection Files
- iCloud (deprecated)
- iCloud Drive (no 2FA) (deprecated)
- iKeepinCloud (deprecated)
- Memset Memstore
- Oracle (OpenStack Swift)
- PogoPlug (deprecated)
- RSTOR Space
- Telekom Open Cloud Object Storage
- UbuntuOne Cloud (deprecated)