File Fabric Gmail Extension
latest update: July 08, 2021
This extension enables users to share secure links directly from Gmail for their files from their File Fabric account. These links can be time expired, have download limits and can be password protected.
A File Fabric account is required to use this extension.
How To Setup
- From https://storagemadeeasy.com/clients_and_tools#Integrations you can add the File Fabric Gmail Extension to Google Chrome.
- Open Gmail and click on “Compose” (new email)
- you will be asked for your File Fabric account details:
How To Attach File
To attach a file to an email,
- Open Gmail and click on “Compose” email.
- Click on this icon and you will see the folder / folder content listing of your File Fabric account.